*ALL JEWELRY IS HANDCRAFTED AND MADE-TO-ORDER:
Please allow 5 - 7 days for items to be made in the studio prior to shipping.
You can choose between PayPal, or Debit/Credit card payment, both through secure payment systems.
Please see SHIPPING information page.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES / CUSTOMS FEES
ANY and ALL International taxes, customs fees, VAT fees, import fees, etc. are the responsibility of the BUYER. Please check with your country's guidelines about purchases from the United States before you order. Thank you.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
I want you to be happy with your purchase - however, if you are not completely satisfied, here are the return policies:
- Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase. Please contact me immediately for instructions
- Merchandise must be in new condition (unworn), with tags intact
- Original shipping will not be refunded and return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer
- Items that have defects may be repaired or exchanged within 30 days of purchase
- If you need a repairs, please contact me for the next step
- All purchases for earrings, custom orders and sale items are final - no returns on these items
STERLING SILVER / FINE SILVER / RECYCLED SILVER:
All of my jewelry contains either sterling silver or fine silver - naturally, this metal may tarnish or darken over time. It can easily be fixed by cleaning or polishing your piece of jewelry. If you have questions about how to do this, please contact me.
A majority of the materials I use are recycled/reclaimed silver from refining mills. The handmade silver pieces I make from a recycled silver that is considered Fine Silver (99%) and is derived from Art Clay Silver. All of the raw materials I use (the silver wire, silver sheet metal, silver circle blanks) are recycled Sterling Silver (92.5%). Unfortunately, even through my extensive researching (and I will continue to search for recycled silver replacements), I have not been able to source chains manufactured from recycled silver, as well as some small components (lobster clasps, earring posts, etc). But I am continually looking for better options!
If item was damaged when received, please contact me immediately so that I can assess the situation and determine the next steps to be taken.
Professional photos taken by the talented artist Persia Nelson of Sacramento, CA.